Larri from Seams Inspired shows how to turn three t-shirts into a dress. One shirt becomes the bodice, while the other two get turned into the skirt with a handkerchief hem. You can make the top and skirt from different colors, as she did in her example, or use three matching shirts for a solid colored dress. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Seams Inspired]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Handkerchief skirt from old tees
- Tutorial: Make a bold striped skirt from two t-shirts
- Tutorial: Ruffled baby doll dress from men’s dress shirts
- Tutorial: Little girl’s flapper-inspired dress with handkerchief skirt
- Tutorial: Fringed Carnival Dress for toddler girls