Ashley from Make It and Love It shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to convert a little baby dress into a little baby romper. The top of the dress stays exactly the same; it’s just a matter of making two small cuts and adding the snaps. Get the tutorial to see how to do it.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: 2-in-1 stroller bag and messenger bag
- Tutorial: Baby’s bubble romper
- Tutorial: Ruffle Top Dress or Romper for little girls
- Tutorial: Add snap tape to kids’ clothes
- Tutorial: Vintage Hankie Dress (or shirt) for baby girls