Kristine from Liberated Mind shows how she turned a maxi dress into a slouchy shirt. The long dress wasn’t practical for a nursing mother, but shorten it into a shirt and it’s becomes way more wearable. It takes just a few cuts and a few seams. Great idea! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Liberated Mind]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Baby Boy Bucket Sunhat
- Tutorial: Sun cover for a 3-wheeled stroller
- Tutorial: One shouldered dress refashion
- Tutorial: Sun or sleep hood for a baby carrier
- Tutorial: Nursing pillow cover