Suzannah from Creative Dressmaking and Adventures in Dressmaking shares a tutorial showing how made this cute skirt. It’s made out of a thrifted t-shirt, with a strip of wide elastic for the waistband. It’s a quick, easy project. She was able to make one in less than an hour! Get the tute.
[photo from Adventures in Dressmaking]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Take in the waist on a pair of jeans
- Tutorial: Ruffled wrap skirt
- Tutorial: Basic gathered skirt with waistband and zipper
- Tutorial: Flower girl dress with ruffled skirt
- Tutorial: Long-sleeved ruffle tee