Cheri from I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar joins in the Celebrate the Boy fun with a tutorial showing how to make a zippered hoodie. She starts with a plain t-shirt and adds a zipper and fabric scraps to make an awesome hoodie. Forget the boys, I want one of these for myself! Get the how-to.
[photo from I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Zippered pullover from a t-shirt
- Tutorial: Make a cowl pullover from a zippered hoodie
- Tutorial: Upcycled t-shirt hoodie
- Lookie what she made: Skullcandy-inspired boy’s tee and hoodie
- Tutorial: Paint and organza Petal Tee