Nicole from Create and Delegate shows how to use shirring to transform a plain adult-sized t-shirt into a cute summer dress for your toddler. This quick, easy project is perfect for beginning sewists. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Create and Delegate]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, adult, t-shirt, tee, refashion, dress, shirred, toddler[/tags]
- Tutorial: Quick & easy toddler dress from an adult blouse
- Tutorial: Dress shirt to shirred toddler shirt dress
- Tutorial: Boardwalk T-Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Easy Shirred T-Shirt Dress for Toddlers
- Tutorial: Tiered t-shirt dress