I firmly believe that, like rabbits, plastic grocery sacks have a way of multiplying. Using reusable cloth grocery sacks can cut down on the number you bring into your house, but what to do with the ones that make it in? CraftStylish shows how you can turn an old sweater into a tube that holds your plastic bags until you need them again. Get the tutorial.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, recycling, plastic bag, organizer[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Hanging plastic bag keeper & dispenser
- Tutorial: Reusable lunch sacks from recycled materials
- Tutorial: Hanging plastic bag organizer and dispenser
- Tutorial: Reusable mesh produce bags
- Tutorial: Make a hanging bag to hold your plastic grocery sacks