Crafting a Green World shares a cool idea for using the scraps of denim left over from a jeans refashioning project. They show how to use them to make spiral stamps. The stamp the spiral designs on to paper, but I wonder if you could stamp them on to fabric as well? Get the tutorial at Crafting a Green World.
[photo from Crafting a Green World]
- Tutorial: Fabric dog bone toy
- Tutorial: Postage stamp wallet
- Tutorial: Handprinted fabric using a carved stamp
- Tutorial: Scrap fabric table runner
- Join the convo: Sewing with fused plastic, is it green?