Tiffany from Meek and Chic guest blogs at Me Sew Crazy with a tutorial showing how to make her Tutu Sweet Backpack. The fluffy, fancy backpack is covered with row upon row of fringed tulle. I suppose you could make it out of any color of tulle, but pink seems absolutely perfect for a girly bag like this. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Meek and Chic on Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make a fairy tutu, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Tutu leggings for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Easy no-sew tulle tutu
- Tutorial: Easy tulle tutu
- Tutorial: Fancy tutu leggings