Jen from My Own Road shows how to turn a button-down shirt into her Tuxedo Pillow, named so because of the button placket and ruffles running down the center. The striped fabric is perfect for this design! The tutorial is part of her Button Down Rehab series. Get the tute.
[photo from My Own Road]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Button Down Bib from an old shirt
- Tutorial: The Shirt Sleeve Bag
- Tutorial: Bow Cuff Bracelet from a shirt cuff
- Tutorial: Ruffle t-shirt refashion
- Video tutorial: Draft a pattern for a button placket