Jessica from Me Sew Crazy shows how to make a twisted fabric headband and a braided leather belt. The headband and belt were accessories in her week 6 entry into Project Run and Play earlier this year. I’m loving the twist-y lines on the headband! Get the how-to.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
- Tutorial: Little leather bow hair
- Tutorial: High waist fit pants for little girls
- Tutorial: Leather headband with a pretty little bow
- Tutorial: Simple turban twisted headband
- Tutorial: Bohemian belt using fabric scraps