Being two-faced is generally NOT considered a good thing – unless you’re talking about a pair of bloomers for a little girl. The front is made from one fabric print, and the back from another. In this case, two-faced is just too stinkin’ cute! The Sewing Dork from Redemption shows how to make them. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from The Sewing Dork]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, two-faced, two, sided, bloomers, girl, toddler[/tags]
- Cool idea: Double-sided dishtowel
- Tutorial: Little Cheerleader Uniform
- Tutorial: Ruffle Bum Baby Bloomers
- Cool idea: Lengthen a t-shirt for tall kids
- Tutorial: Make a pair of toddler capris from outgrown pants