Cheryl from The Green Hedgehog and Sew Can Do shows how to make her Two Sweet Reversible Apron. She used coordinating prints and solids from the Baking Bunnies line from Timeless Treasures. At the end of her tutorial, she has a giveaway for a set of the same fabrics she used to make the apron. Go to her tutorial and giveaway.
[photo from Sew Can Do]
- Tutorial: Reversible cafe apron
- Giveaway: Sweet Summer Dream 15 fat quarter bundle
- Tutorial: Softie doll that’s easy for small hands to hold
- Tutorial: “Baking Day” apron with bib
- Giveaway: Indie by Pat Bravo fat quarter bundle