Shannon from Eat. Sleep. Make. shares a tutorial at U Create showing how to make a pair of two-tone leggings. The color blocked leggings are one color on the front, and another on the back. This is a cool look for younger kids and for the tween set. Get the how-to.
[photo from Eat. Sleep. Make. on U Create]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Color blocked wiggle skirt (try it with gold!)
- Tutorial: Double keyhole knit top
- Tutorial: Two-tone leggings for girls
- Tutorial: Color blocked gloves
- Tutorial: Color blocked Nautical Diva top