Sew4Home shows how to make their Two-Tone Gift Bags in two sizes. The sides of the bag are heavily interfaced so they have the regular stand-up shape of a paper gift sack, but out of a pretty fabric that will hold up for repeated uses. Eco-friendly AND cute! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew4Home]
- Tutorial: Fabric gift sacks in three sizes
- Tutorial: Make an envelope-style reusable gift bag
- Tutorial: Fabric gift sack
- Tutorial: Make a reusable gift bag from felt
- Tutorial: Reusable fabric gift bags with applique