Ashley from Make It and Love It shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she refashioned a pair of little boy’s jeans with a Union Jack applique. I love this idea!!! If you don’t have any little boys who need awesome jeans, this same idea would look cool on women’s jeans or on a denim bag. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little boys’ dress-up chaps from a pair of jeans
- Video tutorial: Union Jack pillow
- Tutorial: Union Jack name t-shirt
- Tutorial: Refashion adult jeans to baby jeans with a ruffle bum and reverse applique
- Tutorial: Add contrasting cuffs to kids’ jeans