Jessica from Me Sew Crazy shows how she created her Upcycled Ruffles Dress. The fabric to create this cute dress comes from unwanted clothing. The dress was part of her entry into the Upcycled Challenge at Project Run and Play. Get the how-to.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sienna dress hoodie alteration
- Tutorial: Reverse applique on a refashioned tee
- Tutorial: Gorgeous layered petal dress
- Tutorial: Flying High Fleece Jacket with embroidered paper airplanes
- Free pattern: Oh Jackie dress for little girls