Rebekah from Sunnybrook Farm Designs took a pair of her daughter’s jeans that had a hole in them, added in some old t-shirts of her own, and created an awesome new skirt for her girl. She shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she did it. I’m loving the rainbow of colors on the skirt and the lettuce edge seams! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sunnybrook Farm Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make ruffled socks by adding a lettuce edge
- Tutorial: Lettuce edge play skirt
- Tutorial: Interchangeable contrast cuffs for girls’ jeans
- Tutorial: Lettuce edge on a sewing machine
- Tutorial: Farm Girl Apron from recycled jeans