Sarai from Colette Patterns shows how to add vintage detailing to your garments with a fagoted seam. This technique joins two fabric pieces with a litle gap showcasing a fagot stitch. This is such a lovely detail! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Colette Patterns]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, fagot, fagoted, seam, stitch[/tags]
- Just out: New designs from Colette Patterns
- Tutorial: Use a serger to help make a French seam
- Tutorial: Insert lace trim in your handmade garment
- Colette Patterns launches with sewing patterns for the indie fashion-lover
- It’s new: Loungewear designs by Colette Patterns