Head over to Project Run and Play for a tutorial showing how to adapt a kids’ leggings pattern to create a pair yoga pants. The flared leg is an easy alteration and creates a whole new look for the pants. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Project Run and Play]
- Free Pattern: Sugarplum ruffled capri leggings
- Tutorial: Make a pair of leggings from your old track pants
- Tutorial: Alter a leggings pattern to give them bootcut flare
- Tutorial: Boutique-inspired double ruffle leggings for little girls
- Tutorial: Make a pair of girl’s knit pants, no pattern required