If you dig through the box of accessories that came with your sewing machine, you’re likely to find a long metal thing that vaguely resembles a bent hockey stick. That’s a stitching guide, and Roubidou shows how to use it to create perfectly parallel lines of stitching.
And what did she create with her perfectly parallel lines? A fabric version of a sheet of notebook paper! LOVE!! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Roubidou]
- Video tutorial: Hide your seams by stitching in the ditch
- Tutorial: Tools to help you sew a straight line
- Video tutorial: Using a binding foot
- Tutorial: Perfect button placement with double-sided tape
- Tutorial: Easy Embellished Handtowel