Destri from The Mother Huddle shows a quick and easy way to finish off your seam allowances. No serger is required; it’s just a simple zig zag stitch on a regular sewing machine. Fuss free, and it keeps the seam allowances from fraying with wear and washing. Get the tutorial.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
- Tutorial: Easy knit waistband
- Tutorial: Boutique-style embellished tees for little girls
- Get the tip: Easy way to mark seam allowances
- Tutorial: Use a serger to help make a French seam
- Tutorial: Make a baby cocoon from an old sweater