Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how she used inexpensive craft paint (the cheapy stuff!) to tint some white lace into custom colors. She thins the paint so it doesn’t stiffen the lace. And because it’s acrylic paint, it won’t wash off in the laundry. Great idea!! I’m adding this to my must-try list! Get the tute.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: Bias cut fabric ribbons and resharpening your needles
- Tutorial: DIY hair extensions
- Valentine’s giveaway: Allie’s Quilt Skirt ePattern
- It’s New: Casey Skirt ePattern
- Tutorial: Lace leg warmers