Sally Ann shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to sew lace trim on to the edge of lingerie fabric. The lace trim looks pretty and finishes the edge without adding bulk. Even better, you can avoid the headache of having to turn under a tiny hem on such slippery fabric. Get the tute.
[photo from Sally Ann]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Boot socks with lace trim
- Tutorial: Adding lace applique and trim when making lingerie
- Tutorial: Lace trimmed white shorts
- Tutorial: Lace trimmed tee refashion
- Tutorial: Lace trim tote bag