Scared Stitchless has the how-to for making this simple tee with velvet ribbons stitched in stripes down the front. She calls it her Velvet Raindrops Tee. The embellishment is inspired by a dress from Modcloth, though her version makes a loose-fitting tee instead. Get the tutorial at Scared Stitchless.
- Tutorial: Color blocked pleated skirt
- Tutorial: Too Late for Love easy knit tunic dress
- Tutorial: Peek-a-Boo Stripes dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Joy to the World holiday dress for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Designer-inspired pleated and pocketed dress for little girls