Destri from The Mother Huddle shows how you can make a versatile neck scarf or headband. You can tie it in a pretty bow around your neck, or wear it in your hair as a headband. You don’t need much fabric to make one – just 8-11 inches of a 54″ wide fabric. Get the tute.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pinwheel hair clips
- Tutorial: Fringed fleece neck scarf for a dog
- Tutorial: Easy knit waistband
- Tutorial: Simple fabric covered headband for babies
- Tutorial: Make a fascinator hair clip