Angel from A Day in the Life of the Hooks shows how to make her Very Vera Crayon Roll, named so because the prequilted fabric she used is reminiscent of Vera Bradley’s very awesome fabric prints. The whole thing folds in half lengthwise before getting rolled up, keeping the crayons from slipping out of their pockets. Brilliant! Get the tute.
[photo from A Day in the Life of the Hooks]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sew a crayon roll
- Tutorial: Knitting needle roll
- Tutorial: Ruffly Crayon Apron
- Tutorial: Felt crayon roll with small notepad
- Tutorial: Felt crayon & notepad booklet party favors