Destri from The Mother Huddle shows how to turn a vintage hankie into a pretty hairbow. This is a quick, easy project. And because the handkerchief gets folded and gathered together, it’s easy to hide a stain or a flaw. Get the tute.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add a vintage hankie collar to a plain tank
- Tutorial: Little girl’s bloomers from vintage hankies
- Video tutorial: Make a lavender sachet from a vintage hankie
- Tutorial: Easy knit waistband
- Tutorial: Vintake hankie tissue holder