Kelly from Sewing In No Man’s Land shows how she created her lovely Fitgerald dress. The vintage-inspired girl’s dress has a straight shape, puff sleeves, and a Peter Pan collar. It’s hard to see in this photo, but her example has a lace overlay as well. If you’ll be making a size 2T/3T or girls 7/8, then she’s got a free pattern for you. If you need another size, you could probably make your own pattern using her pattern as a shape guide and a t-shirt that fits as a size guide. Get the tutorial and free pattern.
[photo from Sewing In No Man's Land]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Boxy Pleat Dress
- Free pattern: Mini-Me top for toddler girls
- Free pattern: Layers of Sunshine dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Retro-inspired little gir’s top with a Peter Pan collar
- Free pattern: Hello Little Girl bow pocket dress for little girls