Jennifer from That Girl… That Quilt… shows how to make a shirred sundress out of a vintage pillowcase. Elastic thread makes this a quick, easy project, and the vintage pillowcase is oh, so summertime! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from That Girl... That Quilt...]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, vintage, pillowcase, dress, shirred, sundress, elastic[/tags]
- Tutorial: Shirred sundress
- Tutorial: Girl’s ruffle strapped shirred sundress
- Tutorial: Elastic smocked sundress
- Tutorial: Summertime Sundress for little girls
- Tutorial: Shirred pillowcase dress