Jeni from In Color Order guest blogs at The Vintage Sheet Blog with a tutorial showing how to make a fabric wrappd wreath from vintage sheets. The wrapped fabric shows off the range of bright colors you can find in vintage sheets. Get the how-to.
[photo retrieved from The Vintage Sheet Blog]
- Tutorial: Vintage sheets become a bed quilt
- Read all about it: Sewing with vintage sheets
- Tutorial: Little girl’s skirt from outgrown pants and vintage sheet
- Tutorial: Vintage-inspired fabric wreath
- Tutorial: Lunch tote bag from a vintage sheet