Lisa from Crafty Mamas shows how to make her Vintage-y Tab Front Tee. This is such a cute top!! She alters a basic t-shirt pattern to add a contrast yoke and a button tab. She uses the Ottobre Design Creative Workshop #301, but this would work with any basic t-shirt pattern. Get the how-to.
[photo from Crafty Mamas]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: How to use patterns from the Ottobre Design Magazine
- Tutorial: Sewing undies in the flat
- Free pattern: Rolled Sleeve Tee
- Tutorial: Easy t-shirt neckband
- Video tutorial: Draft a pattern for a button placket