Elizabeth from Simple Simon & Co. guest blogs in the 12 Skirts of Christmas series at Sewing In No Man’s Land with a tutorial showing how to make her Vintagely Modern Skirt, a gathered skirt with a contrast band around the hem. Get the tute.
[photo from Simple Simon & Co. on Sewing In No Man's Land]
- Tutorial: Toddler’s gathered skirth with waist sash
- Tutorial: Maternity pencil skirt from stretch knit fabric
- Tutorial: Little girl’s bubble skirt
- Tutorial: Simple Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s tropical outfit from a Hawaiian print shirt