Melissa from Melly Sews shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to refashion a rather plain cowl neck sweater into her gorgeous Violet Flowers sweater. She gets the sweater fabric she needs to create the dimensional flower embellishments from the cowl neck that she removed. Get the tute.
[photo from Melly Sews]
- Tutorial: Off-the-shoulder cowl sweater refashioned from two turtlenecks
- Tutorial: Embellish a plain tee with dimensional flower and vines applique
- Tutorial: Neck cowl and leg warmers from an old sweater
- Tutorial: Fabric flower embellishments raise a neckline
- Free pattern: Color blocked cowl neck tee