Anna from Noodlehead shows how she made a pair of lightweight pajama pants out of a lovely voile print. The back of the waistband is made stretchy with elastic thread shirring. The front waistband has a drawstring. You can make your own pattern by tracing around a pair of pants that fit you. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Noodlehead]
- Tutorial: Adjust the rise in a pants pattern
- Tutorial: Flat front, elastic back waistband
- Tutorial: Sew a pair of pajama pants for a Ken doll
- Tutorial: Shirred or elastic waist pajama shorts
- Tutorial: Boy’s drawstring backpack from a pant leg