Wendi Gratz from Shiny Happy World shares a free downloadable tutorial for making this rice pack. Heat it in the microwave for a toasty warm pack, or keep it in the freezer and it’s a cool pack. This is a good project for beginning sewists, as it uses only straight seams and a basic turned hem. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Shiny Happy World]
- Tutorial: Doorway puppet theater
- Video tutorial: Turn and stitch a basic hem
- Free pattern: Fancy Schmancy Cloth Napkins
- Tutorial: Gizmo Cozy from felt
- Tutorial: Hand Toasty microwaveable hand warmer