Shorts with cowgirl boots? You betcha! Especially when they’re made out of a western blanket. Oh, By Golly! shows how to make some. She traced around a favorite pair of shorts to get her pattern, but you could use a printed pattern if you want. Get the tutorial on her blog.
[photo from Oh, By Golly!]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Leather patch leggings
- From my studio last week: May 31, 2011
- Free pattern: Little girl ruffle leg shorts
- Tutorial: Add pockets to a pair of shorts
- Tutorial: DIY sweater boots