Melissa from Blank Slate Patterns and Melly Sews shares a free pattern for making her a women’s t-shirt with a cool pleated neckline. The body of the shirt is gathered to the bottom of the V, lending some ease to the midsection of the shirt. The pattern is for a size small, sized to fit a 34 inch bust and a 36 inch hip. If you need a larger size, you could adapt a basic t-shirt pattern that fits you, using her pattern as a shaping guide. Go to her blog for the pattern and how-to.
[photo from Melly Sews
- Free pattern: High low top
- Free pattern: Sashiko Tunic
- Free pattern: Mom’s Perfect Fit Shirt with a drapey hem
- Free pattern: Toddler Swing Tank
- Free pattern: V-neck raglan sleeve baseball tee