Mira from Sewing The Littleheart Collection shows how she made the woven neckline detail on a long-sleeved shirt for her daughter. A band of contrasting fabric is woven in and out of slits around the neck. The back is faced for stability. She used a band of fabric that matched a pair of leggings, creating a coordinated outfit for her daughter. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sewing The Littleheart Collection]
- Tutorial: Two-Faced Bloomers for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s tulle skirt with attached leggings
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pieced rainbow circle skirt with matching applique shirt
- Tutorial: You Are My Sunshine top
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired ruffle bib apron for girls