Fleece Fun shows how you can use decorative ribbon to make a pretty throw pillow. Strips of ribbon are stitched across the pillow and get woven together in the corner. Their tutorial shows the body of the pillow made from fleece, but you could also use a home dec fabric. Get the how-to.
[photo from Fleece Fun]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Woven ribbon and burlap throw pillows
- Tutorial: Woven ribbon throw pillow cover
- Tutorial: Faux Turkish corner on a decorative pillow
- Tutorial: Woven ribbon scrap belt
- Tutorial: Pretty purse with woven ribbon and bow