Kari from Handmade Mommy joins Noodlehead’s Spice Up Your Kitchen week with a tutorial showing how to make these quilted labels for your canisters. These wrap-around fabric labels attach easily with Velcro closures, and are an easy and inexpensive way to spice up a plain set of canisters sitting on your counters. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Handmade Mommy]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, kitchen, wrap, canister, quilted, label, Velcro[/tags]
- Tutorial: Stay-Put Kitchen Towel
- Tutorial: Canister cozies
- Tutorial: Scrappy quilted placemat
- Tutorial: Baby bib from vintage pattern
- Tutorial: Itty Bitty Oven Mitt fridge magnets