Mira from Sewing the Littleheart Collection shows how she made this happy shirt for her daughter. It has a large reverse appliqued sun, and the words “you are my sunshine” stitched across it. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Sewing the Littleheart Collection]
- Tutorial: Pleated cap sleeve
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pieced rainbow circle skirt with matching applique shirt
- Tutorial: Woven band neckline
- Tutorial: Sew a dress-up princess dress
- Free pattern: Mom’s Perfect Fit Shirt with a drapey hem