Tricia from Made By Me & Shared With You continues the sewing technique series on her blog with a post all about zig zag stitching. You can use the zig zag stitch for overcasting, stretch seams, or applique. She covers three types of zig zag stitches – a standard zig zag, a narrow zig zag, and a three point zig zag. Get the how-to at her blog.
[photo from Made By Me & Shared With You]
- Video tutorial: Stitches and tools for sewing on knits
- Tutorial: Troubleshooting your twin needle
- Tutorial: Use your sewing machine to stitch your buttons down
- Tutorial: Sewing with twin needles
- Tutorial: Fixing crooked topstitching