Joanne from Craft Passion shows how to make a zippy little pouch for holding your credit cards, loyalty cards, and ID. It’ll hold up to 30 of them! It has a zipper going across the top and down one side – a cute design detail that also makes it easier to access your cards. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Craft Passion]
- Tutorial: Loyalty card wallet
- Tutorial: Too Cute Card Keeper
- Lookie what she made: 100% recycled tote
- Tutorial: Wide-Open Zipper Pencil Case
- Lookie what she made: Spiky hedgehog purse!