Rachel from Nest Full of Eggs shows how she made this awesome zipper trimmed neckline on a t-shirt she made for her son. I am SO loving this! Though she shows it for a boy’s shirt, it’s definitely something I’m going to have to on a shirt for myself. Go to her tutorial to see how to do it.
[photo from Nest Full of Eggs]
- Lookie what she made: Easter Basket Dress
- Tutorial: Shorten a metal zipper
- Tutorial: Little girl dress with bias trimmed Peter Pan collar
- Tutorial: Girl’s pieced stripe chevron dress
- Tutorial: Advent calendar button banner