Victoria from Sew Knit Me shares a tutorial showing how to make a wallet made into a zippered pouch. Or maybe a better way of describing it is a zippered pouch with wallet pockets sewn to the inside. The inside pockets include one large zippered patch pocket for holding loose change, two long patch pockets for holding cash or checkbooks, and six smaller pockets to hold credit cards. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Knit Me]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Perfect Wallet with plenty of pockets
- Tutorial: Hold-it-all wallet clutch
- Tutorial: Make a fabric wallet
- Tutorial: Summertime Wallet
- Tutorial: Simple summertime wallet