Vanessa from Crafty Gemini shares a video tutorial showing how to make a roll of fabric “paper” towels for your kitchen. They’re made from a layer of toweling and a layer of flannel. They snap together so you can keep them on a roll just like paper towels, but these towels won’t end up in the trashcan. Go to her video to see how to make them.
[photo from Crafty Gemini]
By Anne Weaver
- Video tutorial: Transfer delicate tissue paper patterns to sturdier paper
- It’s new: ABC – 123 Fabric Flashcards video workshop and pattern
- Tutorial: Sewing machine dust cover
- Video tutorial: Reusable snack bags with easy foldover top
- Video tutorial: Stitches and tools for sewing on knits