Vanessa from Crafty Gemini shares a video tutorial on her blog showing how to make a grocery cart seat cover. It fits over and around the seat of a grocery cart to protect a baby or small child from grocery cart germs. This is an easy project, suitable for a beginning sewist. The seat cover is made from fleece, so it’s not necessary to finish the edges. Get the video tutorial.
[photo from Crafty Gemini]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Shopping cart seat cover
- Tutorial: Shopping cart seat buckle for little kids
- Tutorial: No-sew fleece shopping cart cover
- Tutorial: Lavender wheat heat packs
- Tutorial: Easy throw pillow cover