Vanessa from Crafty Gemini shares a video tutorial on her blog showing how to make reusable snack and sandwich bags with an easy foldover top. They’re made from a laminated cotton for a wipe-clean surface. (The side that faces the food is the cotton fabric; the vinyl coating will be on the outside.) Get the video tutorial.
[photo from Crafty Gemini]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Laminated cotton folder
- Tutorial: “Junk for the Trunk” car organizer
- Tutorial: Vinyl placemat to wipe-clean bib
- Tutorial: Wipe-clean vinyl highchair mat
- Tutorial: Wipe-clean changing pad from a tablecloth