Wendi Gratz from Shiny Happy World shares a video tutorial showing how to add an exposed zipper to a sewing project. It sounds like that would be a complicated technique, but it’s actually very easy. (Her method is intended for crafts and bags rather than garments.) Get the video tutorial.
[photo from Shiny Happy World]
- Video tutorial: Tie a quick, neat knot at the end of your thread
- Video tutorial: Edgestitching and topstitching
- Video tutorial: Turn and stitch a basic hem
- Video tutorial: Sewing tight curves
- Video tutorial: Sewing velvet without slippage